- Introducing 2 New Images: Moonlight Beach Sunset and Tower 19
- Limited editions of 95 prints
- Offering 2 of our Best Sellers: Indian Summer and Cardiff Delight
- Choose face mounted or print only
- A rare opportunity to collect Aaron’s signed, limited editions
- Create a space that will inspire you all year long
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- Since we custom make the art to your exact specifications, please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
- Shipping is calculated by adding the cost of the custom wood shipping crate and the transportation fees which are based on the weight and size of your art.
- Fed Ex for domestic DHL internationally.
- A Face mounted photograph is a photographic print laminated with the face of the print (top) facing the back of a sheet of acrylic.
ABOUT AARON CHANG
Aaron Chang is an award winning, internationally acclaimed surf and ocean photographer whose epic imagery has been published worldwide in hundreds of books and magazines. “People always ask me who the best surf and ocean photographer is,” says Surfer magazine photo editor Jeff Divine, “and I’ve always said it was Aaron Chang.” Aaron Chang was voted “Best Artist” by Ranch and Coast magazine readers for the past five years, and was named by the San Diego Tourism Authority as San Diego’s “Ambassador of the Arts” the last three years. Aaron is currently working on creating an outdoor installation sculpture using surfboard elements, standing 20’ high.Aaron resides in North County San Diego and owns two successful galleries, one in Solana Beach and the other downtown, that features his brilliant fine art photography: www.AaronChang.com.