By: Aaron Chang
Today I would like to show you a new metal medium we are introducing online and in our galleries that costs 15% less than our premium acrylic finish.
Every art piece in our galleries and online is available in 3 different mediums: acrylic (our premium finish), metal and our gallery mount finish. Simply select a piece on our fine art section, select the finish and size to see the pricing.
In our metal process, the ink is printed onto a piece of paper and the paper is put into a heat press machine, infusing the ink into a sheet of aluminum.
The advantages to the Metal Finish are:
- It presents with a beautiful glossy finish
- It’s incredibly durable and UV stable, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- This medium will withstand cleaning with bleach, which makes it ideal for use in healthcare facilities
Prints on metal also come with different surfaces:
- Matte – Ideal if glare or excessive reflection is a problem where you are hanging the art
- Glossy – Highly reflective, shiny finish. Creates the most pop in color in, the image, similar to our acrylic finish
- Satin – In between Matte and Glossy
All 3 surfaces cost the same in the metal finish. Simply note which surface you would like in the notes section of your order online or a gallery associate can assist you with which surface looks best in your space.