Majesty. Power. Perfection. These are some of the words used to describe one of the world’s most powerful waves, Teahupoo. Teahupoo means “the end of the road” in Tahitian. It is a reef break off the coast of Tahiti-iti.
The subtle shades of blue, grey and white mirror the tropical clouds racing past in the sky above.
The fine detail in the face of the wave is contrasted with the dangerous size, power and speed of one of the worlds most difficult (but beautiful) waves to capture and ride.
- Custom sizes available to fit your space
- Choose face mounted or print only
- A rare opportunity to collect Aaron’s signed, limited editions at a great price
- Reserve your edition before this price is gone
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
ABOUT AARON CHANG
Aaron Chang is an award winning, internationally acclaimed surf and ocean photographer whose epic imagery has been published worldwide in hundreds of books and magazines. “People always ask me who the best surf and ocean photographer is,” says Surfer magazine photo editor Jeff Divine, “and I’ve always said it was Aaron Chang.” From 2013-2016 Aaron Chang was voted “Best Artist” by Ranch and Coast magazine readers, and was named by the San Diego Tourism Authority in 2014 & 2015 as San Diego’s “Ambassador of the Arts.” Aaron is currently working on creating an outdoor installation sculpture using surfboard elements, standing 20’ high. Aaron resides in North County San Diego and owns two successful galleries, one in Solana Beach and the other downtown, that features his brilliant fine art photography: www.AaronChang.com
- Since we custom make the art to your exact specifications, please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
- Shipping is calculated by adding the cost of the custom wood shipping crate and the transportation fees which are based on the weight and size of your art.
- Fed Ex for domestic DHL internationally.
- A Face mounted photograph is a photographic print laminated with the face of the print (top) facing the back of a sheet of acrylic.