- Only 95 editions printed of each: Tonga Water, Whale Encounter & Secret Reef
- Free gift with purchase for the first 10 orders!
- 20% off Tonga Water, Whale Encounter & Secret Reef
- Secret Reef is about to hit second tier pricing due to sell through, which will increase 30% more than current pricing
- Amazing opportunity to collect Secret Reef before price increase AND save 20% off current pricing
- Custom sizes available to fit your space
Available online only. Use coupon code TONGA for 20% off + free gift
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
ABOUT AARON CHANG
Aaron Chang is an award winning, internationally acclaimed surf and ocean photographer whose epic imagery has been published worldwide in hundreds of books and magazines. “People always ask me who the best surf and ocean photographer is,” says Surfer magazine photo editor Jeff Divine, “and I’ve always said it was Aaron Chang.”From 2013-2015 Aaron Chang was voted “Best Artist” by Ranch and Coast magazine readers, and was named by the San Diego Tourism Authority in 2014& 2015 as San Diego’s “Ambassador of the Arts.”Aaron is currently working on creating an outdoor installation sculpture using surfboard elements, standing 20’ high.Aaron resides in North County San Diego and owns two successful galleries, one in Solana Beach and the other downtown, that features his brilliant fine art photography: www.AaronChang.com.
Q: How long does it take to receive my piece?Since we custom make the art to your exact specifications, please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.
Q: How is shipping calculated?Shipping is calculated by adding the cost of the custom wood shipping crate and the transportation fees which are based on the weight and size of your art.
Q: What company do you use for shipping?Fed Ex for domestic DHL internationally.
Q: What is a face mounted photo?A Face mounted photograph is a photographic print laminated with the face of the print (top) facing the back of a sheet of acrylic.