Returns and Exchanges:
* All exchanges or returns must be pre-arranged and include the return authorization number issued by Aaron Chang Gallery.
* Authorization numbers must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box.
* The customer agrees that a 20% restocking fee will be charged for returns and exchanges of the originally ordered items.
* The customer is responsible for all shipping fees on returns or exchanges. Including the shipping from the customer to Aaron Chang Gallery and in case of an exchange, for the new shipping fees from Aaron Chang Gallery to the customer.
* Any damage to artwork must be reported to Aaron Chang Ocean Art Galleries within 48 hours of collector taking delivery of the art. Failure to inspect and report damage within 48 hours absolves Aaron Chang Galleries of any and all liability for damages that are not a direct result of production and/or product fault.
* If contact with Aaron Chang Gallery about a return or exchange has not been established within the 14 days of receipt of the order, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
* Shipping fees will not be refunded.
* A refund of a returned order (minus the 20% restocking fee and initial shipping charge and sales tax) will be made in the same way that payment was received. If cash, check or money order was used to pay for the item we will send a company check for the refund amount to the sender of the original payment. If a credit card was used for payment, refunds will only be made to the same card.
* Any exchange items will be sent to the original address only.
Please make sure to read our Return Policy first.
Prior to returning any item to Aaron Chang Gallery, you must e-mail with the following details to order for us to authorize a return with a return authorization number.
1. Sales Invoice Number , First & Last Name, Phone and Email
2. Item #(s) you want to return
3. Specify reason for return: damaged, received incorrect item or size, received duplicate item…
4. Specify what action you’d like us to take for you: Replacement, Refund or a Store Credit?
5. Our Customer Service team will contact you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to proceed.
Return To Sender:
If an order is sent back to us by the shipper for any reason, i.e. incorrect address provided by the customer to the gallery, unclaimed, customer has moved….. it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the additional shipping cost of resending the item.
If an order is returned to us, you will be contacted by phone and e-mail. However, please be aware that it is then your responsibility to contact us for resolution of the situation.
Return to sender orders will be held for 15 days. If no reply contact has been made by the customer within 15 days, items will be restocked and incur the resocking fee of 20%.